Booo! The 5 Least Philanthropic States.
Posted on March 21, 2012 by Zack Rosenberg | 1 comment
A few of these came as a surprise to me. Folks! What is it about these states that make them the least philanthropic? If you live or have lived here, leave a comment and tell us your thoughts.
5. NEW MEXICO: Giving $719 per taxpayer
4. NORTH DAKOTA: Giving $672 per taxpayer
3. WEST VIRGINIA: Giving $662 per taxpayer
2. VERMONT: Giving $662 per taxpayer
1. MAINE: Giving $612 per taxpayer
For a more positive perspective, check out the 5 Most Philanthropic States