Do Good in your hood: New York City
If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere! NYC is one of the most exciting places to be and, we are proud to call it home. The fact that it never sleeps provides a great opportunity to give back. From the thousands of nonprofits to a growing culture of social businesses, New York City is still the center of it all.
Below we share 10 greats ways to do good in New York City
10) Start an amazing business that gives back at the Center for Social Innovation!
9) NYC Cares Annual Coat Drive. Click here for details.
8) B.A.R.E. Soaps are making a difference around the world. Based in NYC and providing antiseptics for each bar sold.
7) Cycle for Survival. This is one of New York City's best events!
6) The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society along with it's Team in Training programs are celebrating 25 amazing years. Click here to get the gear and support your local New York City chapter.
5) Bondi's all-natural nail polishes. Each one sold is providing meal to NYC families.
4) Further your education with a degree from NYU Reynolds Program and the school of Social Entrepreneurship.
2) With Thinx, changing your underwear can change the world!
1) The world renowned GivingTuesday. It all started in the NYC offices of 92Y.