8 reasons your company should be socially responsible
Because you are a smart business person! According to the book Conscious Capitalism by John Mackey the co-founder of Whole Foods, conscious businesses perform 10.5x better over a 15 year period. That's just the beginning. The benefits of adding more corporate social responsibility to your business extends to HR, employee happiness, customer satisfaction and more. CSR programs intertwine your companies actions with meaningful results. Whether they be clean water, helping the impoverished or fixing education.
Learn more about the DoGoodBuyUs socially responsible product initiative, creating perks, gifts, and items for retail.
8) The average socially responsible business spends less than 2% of it's budget on advertising. That is compared to 20% for most businesses.
7) Customers aware of your social initiatives will spend 10-15% more per year.
6) 70% of millenials will take a lower salary to work for a company with a social mission.
5) 60% of Americans are willing to pay up to 20% more for your products.
4) 56% of consumers have actively sought items that give back in the last 6 months.
3) Employees of companies with a social mission are 37% more productive.
2) These folks are also 87% less likely to change jobs.
1) It provides your business purpose.
DoGoodBuyUs is working with companies large and small to provide socially responsible products.From notebooks to scarves to yoga totes, the possibilities are endless. Contact us to learn more!